With out even trying. So imagine, if you actually try.
So what am I doing to make 2015 unlike any year? What am I doing to make sure on my 20th birthday I don't look back and see all the things I could have done? Firstly, I'm not going to make a list of all the things I think I should do this year. Secondly, I'm going to make a list of all the things I'm not allowed to say. Then, I'm going to make a list of all things I'm going to do this year.
Things I'm not allowed to say
- I don't have time.
- Yes. Yes you do. School starts the 20th. You have three days off a week. You can hang out with friends one day, do homework/laundry/whatever else needs to be done one of the others.
- It's to hard.
- No it's not. You're just lazy.
- I don't feel like it.
- Do I even need to explain this one?
- It won't help in the long run.
- Don't know until you try.
- I'm to tired
- Oh b.s. You'll live.
- I don't know how.
- .... You're on the computer for God's sake.
- I don't want to (if it's something you actually kind of want to do. This doesn't apply to things other people ask you to do)
- Oh just shut the hell up and do it.
Things I'm going to do
- Laundry Wednesdays
- Car insurance
- Straight A's... and maybe a B or two.
- $50 a week, plus Gas.
- Every Friday take out $50, the rest stays in your bank account. The next pay day transfer what's in the account over to savings.
- Get scuba certified.
- Learn. Everyday.
- Update this blog every day. Tell about my new adventures. Maybe I dyed my laundry pink? Maybe I learned that water takes longer to heat up because most of the energy is being put to the use of breaking apart hydrogen bonds (true story), maybe I actually did something.
- Try new foods.